Ornament is one of the most favorite cakes for many, it is characterized by its wonderful and delicious taste, as it contains important and beneficial nutrients for the human body, and provides the body with energy, vitality and activity, and it helps to focus, so it is recommended to eat it early in the morning with a favorite hot or cold drink. For you, the methods of preparing and preparing date cheesecake desserts vary, so we offer you a set of easy and quick recipes to prepare date cheesecake desserts yourself at your home in the shortest time and with the least effort.
Quick and easy recipes for making dates cheesecake:
First: How to make cold date cheesecake:
We show you an easy and quick way to prepare date cheesecake dessert, as this recipe does not need to be baked in the oven, but is prepared quickly, and the refrigerator is long enough for all layers to hold together well, and serve cold with your favorite drink, and this is done through the following:
Dates Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 1000 grams of plain chocolate biscuits.
- 200 grams of soft butter.
- Twelve pieces of soft cheese.
- Two tablespoons of liquid vanilla or powder, as desired.
- 500 grams of date kernels, cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Two envelopes of cream.
- Four tablespoons of a large volume of water.
- A large glass of liquid whole milk.
- Half a teaspoon of grated lemon peel.
- Eight tablespoons of finely ground white sugar.
How to prepare:
Preparing the first layer of date cheesecake:
- Prepare the electric mixer to make the first layer.
- Add to the mixer cup the chocolate biscuit pieces, mix the biscuit pieces well on high speed for long enough until they are well crumbled.
- Add the soft butter to the chopped biscuits. Keep mixing on high speed for at least five minutes, until the butter mixes well with the biscuits, and until you get a cohesive mixture.
- Prepare a suitable tray for preparing date cheesecake.
- Pour the mixture of the first layer into the tray, and spread it well so that it covers the tray completely.
Preparing the second layer of date cheesecake:
- Prepare a suitable deep frying pan, add to the pan the white sugar, put the sugar over a medium heat, stir the sugar over the fire until it changes color and melts, then add the dates pieces to it.
- Stir the dates with the sugar for two minutes, then add the water to the pan.
- Stir all the ingredients together, wait until they boil well, then leave them to boil for an additional three minutes, while constantly stirring all the ingredients.
- Prepare a deep-sized bowl, add cream, whole milk, and cheese pieces to it. Beat cream with milk and cheese on high speed for about five minutes, then add vanilla and grated lemon to the cream.
- Continue to whisk quickly until you get the desired consistency of the cream.
- Then gently add the sugar and dates mixture to the cream bowl and quickly beat all the contents for about three minutes, or until all the ingredients are well mixed together.
- Gently and regularly add the cream and date mixture over the first layer (the biscuit and butter layer), taking into account the mixture is spread evenly over the first layer.
Presentation of date cheesecake:
- Put the tray in the refrigerator, and leave it for a period of not less than one hundred and eighty minutes, so that the date cheesecake can firm up well.
- Take the tray out of the refrigerator, and prepare serving dishes suitable for serving date cheesecake dessert.
- Cut the date cheesecake into suitable pieces and put them on the plates.
- Serve cold date cheesecake dessert plates with your favorite hot or cold drink.
Second: How to make date cheesecake in the oven (hot):
We offer you an easy and quick recipe for preparing date cheesecake dessert, and this recipe differs from the first recipe in that it will be prepared hot, by entering it in the hot oven for about a third of an hour, and this is done through the following:
Hot Dates Cheesecake Ingredients:
- Two medium-sized bags of your favorite plain biscuits, finely chopped with a chopper or an electric mixer.
- Two sticks of soft butter.
- Half a large size of coarse brown sugar.
- Four tablespoons of a large amount of creamy and firm cheese.
- Six large eggs.
- Six tablespoons of large size dates, chop coarsely with an electric mixer.
- Two tablespoons of liquid vanilla.
How to prepare:
Preparing the first layer of date cheesecake:
- Prepare the electric mixer, add to the electric mixer cup the soft butter, beat the butter on high speed for a sufficient period of no less than four minutes approximately or until the butter completely melts and takes on a creamy texture.
- Add to the whipped butter the plain biscuit powder, continue to mix quickly for long enough until you get a homogeneous mixture of biscuits and butter.
- Prepare a suitable mold for baking date cheesecake.
- Add the first layer that was made with an electric mixer to a cheesecake mould, taking care to distribute it well in the mold.
Preparation of the second layer:
- Prepare a deep bowl suitable for making the second layer of date cheesecake.
- Add to the bowl the eggs, beat the eggs on high speed through the electric mixer for about five minutes, until you get well-scrambled eggs.
- Add to the beaten eggs the coarse brown sugar, continue to beat quickly long enough until the sugar is mixed and completely dissolved in the beaten eggs.
- Finally, add the creamy cheese, and the liquid vanilla to the egg and sugar mixture. Keep whisking quickly until you get a slightly cohesive texture, and the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Gently add the egg mixture, cheese and sugar to the mold, so that it is spread out and distributed over the first layer well.
- Finally, add to the face of the date cheesecake, which is slightly chopped, taking care to distribute it well in the mould.
Dates Cheesecake Bread:
- Preheat the oven well for about ten minutes at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius.
- Insert the date cheesecake mold into the hot oven at the same temperature, and leave it in the oven for a sufficient period ranging from a quarter to a third of an hour approximately, or until the date cheesecake is well cooked, and its face takes a golden color.
- Take the mold out of the oven after making sure that the date cheesecake is well done.
Presentation of date cheesecake:
- Prepare serving plates suitable for serving date cheesecake.
- Cut the date cheesecake into suitable pieces, and put them on the plates.
- Dates cheesecake dishes are served hot or cold as desired, and served with your favorite hot drink, such as: a cup of coffee, a cup of tea, a cup of Nescafe, a cup of cappuccino or cocoa, it can also be served with a favorite cold drink such as: a cup of natural juice Iced.
Third: How to make date and Nescafe cheesecake:
We offer you a new and distinctive recipe for preparing date cheesecake dessert, by adding Nescafe to it, as it gives it a distinct taste, and this is done through the following:
Ingredients for making Dates and Nescafe Cheesecake:
Ingredients for the first layer of date and Nescafe cheesecake:
- Two medium-sized bags of plain tea biscuits, put the biscuit pieces in an electric mixer, and mix on high speed until they are well ground.
- Four tablespoons of a large size of fresh cream.
Filling Ingredients (second layer):
- A large cup of liquid chocolate.
- Half a large size cup of fatty cheese, firm in texture.
- Two medium sized cans of condensed milk.
- Two tablespoons of a large size of fast-dissolving Nescafe.
- Ten tablespoons of a large size of chopped dates.
How to prepare:
First layer processing:
- Prepare a suitable container for making the first layer of date and Nescafe cheesecake dessert.
- Add the cream to the bowl, and mix the cream well on high speed with the electric mixer, in order to obtain the creamy texture of the cream.
- Add to the whipped cream the plain biscuits, continue to whisk quickly for about five minutes, to obtain a homogeneous texture of biscuits and cream, and until you get the desired texture.
- Prepare a suitable mold for making date cheesecake and Nescafe.
- Add the cream and biscuit mixture to the mold, taking care to spread it well in the mold.
Preparation of the filling mixture (second layer):
- Prepare another large, deep bowl suitable for making the second layer of date cheesecake and Nescafe.
- Add the condensed milk and chocolate to the bowl, and through the hand mixer, whisk the liquid chocolate with the condensed milk for a sufficient period of no less than five minutes, so that the chocolate mixes with the milk well.
- Then add the milk and chocolate mixture to the fatty cheese mixture, continue to whisk quickly for a few minutes, not more than two minutes, or until you get a homogeneous mixture of ingredients and the cheese is mixed with the milk and chocolate mixture.
- Finally, add the nescafe, continue to quickly whisk all the ingredients for about five to seven minutes, until you get a homogeneous mixture of the ingredients, and to obtain the desired and appropriate texture for the filling.
- Pour the filling mixture well and evenly over the cream and biscuit layer (first layer), spreading it through the spoon well so that the first layer is completely covered.
- Then add the chopped dates on top of the cheesecake, distributing it well.
Dates and Nescafe Cheesecake Bread:
- Preheat the oven well for a sufficient period of not less than a quarter of an hour at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius.
- Enter the date cheesecake and Nescafe mold in the hot oven for a sufficient period of not less than a third of an hour, so that the date cheesecake and Nescafe are well cooked, and the second layer (the filling mixture layer) is well-cohesive.
- Remove the mold from the oven and set it aside to cool completely.
Presentation of Dates and Nescafe Cheesecake:
- Put the date and Nescafe cheesecake mold into the refrigerator for a period of not less than four hours, so that it sticks well.
- Take the mold out of the refrigerator, and start cutting it into suitable pieces.
- Serve the dates and Nescafe cheesecake cold with your favorite drink.
Fourth: How to make date and cardamom cheesecake:
You can also make date cheesecake desserts by adding ground cardamom to it, as the cardamom adds a wonderful taste and a different and distinct taste, and this is done through the following:
Ingredients for making Dates and Cardamom Cheesecake:
- Six tablespoons of white granulated sugar.
- Four tablespoons of vegetable ghee, completely melted.
- Two large bags of plain biscuits, crushed finely.
- The yolks of eight large eggs.
- Two large cans of sweetened condensed milk.
- Two tablespoons of fine powdered cardamom.
- Four tablespoons of a large amount of cream cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin, dissolved well in 2 cups of water.
- A large cup of chopped dates.
- Four large sized cups of whipped cream are all good.
- Two tablespoons of grated orange.
How to prepare:
Preparing the base for the date and cardamom cheesecake:
- Prepare a suitable container for making the base mixture.
- Add the vegetable ghee to the bowl, then add the coarse white sugar to the ghee.
- Beat the white sugar with the ghee through the electric mixer on a medium speed until the sugar melts and the sugar is completely mixed with the ghee.
- Then add to the mixture of ghee and sugar, chopped biscuits, mix all the ingredients well for a long enough time until you get a homogeneous mixture of the ingredients, and the texture you want to get.
- Prepare an oven tray suitable for preparing date and cardamom cheesecake.
- Pour the base mixture into the tray, taking care to distribute the mixture well in the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius, and leave it in the oven for a few minutes, not more than 10 minutes, or until you get a well-cohesive layer.
Preparing the filling mixture:
- Prepare a deep pot, put it on medium heat, add to the pot a can of condensed milk, then add the orange grated to it, stir the grated orange with the milk from time to time, and leave the pot on the fire until the milk boils well with the grated orange
- Remove the pot of condensed milk and the grated orange from the heat, and set it aside until use.
- Prepare a deep bowl, add boiled egg yolks, beat the egg yolks at high speed with the hand mixer, and continue to beat for a sufficient period of no less than four minutes, then add the beaten egg yolks to the second box of sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk the milk with the beaten egg yolk long enough until you get a homogeneous mixture of milk and eggs.
- Gently add the condensed milk mixture and eggs to the condensed milk mixture and the grated orange, then place the pot over a medium heat.
- Stir all the ingredients together, wait until the mixture boils well, then remove the pot from the heat, and gradually add the gelatin dissolved in water.
- Stir all the ingredients together quickly and continuously for two minutes, then leave enough time to cool well.
- Prepare another deep and suitable bowl, add to the bowl the whipped cream, and chopped dates, whisk the cream with the chopped dates through the electric mixer, on a high speed until the dates mix well with the cream.
- Gradually add the cream and dates mixture to the mixture that was prepared before, taking into account the constant and good stirring of all the ingredients. Keep stirring well until all the ingredients are mixed with each other.
- Add the filling mixture to the cheesecake mold, taking into account its spread and distribution in the mold well, so that the filling layer covers the first layer completely.
- Spread the finely powdered date cardamom cheesecake on top, taking care to distribute it well in the mould.
Introducing the Dates and Cardamom Cheesecake:
- Put the date and cardamom cheesecake mold into the refrigerator, and leave it for a sufficient period of no less than four and a half hours approximately, so that all the ingredients are well combined.
- Take the mold out of the refrigerator after making sure the layer of the filling mixture is well combined.
- Prepare suitable serving dishes, then start cutting the mold into suitable pieces, and place them on the dishes.
- Serve cold dates and cardamom cheesecake with your favorite hot or cold drink.