Is there an oil to lengthen the hair in a week, but it is dangerous?, as the increase in long hair and the increase in the length of the hair is one of the desires that can be obtained when taking good care of it, and there are many things that make your hair longer and improve its strength and luster; For example, eating healthy food, such as eating omega-3, biotin, a form of vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin A, and eating more protein, and in this article on a site about the best types of oils for hair extension and the risks of using them, as well as talking About other methods of hair extension.
Hair is simple in composition, it consists of a hard protein called keratin, and hair has important functions in the body, and each hair is installed in the skin through hair follicles, and hair follicles form the backbone of the hair follicle, and in hair follicles, living cells divide and grow, and form the hair shaft. The cells in the hair follicles are nourished through blood vessels, in addition to the various hormones responsible for changing the growth or structure of hair in different periods of an individual’s life, and hair growth occurs periodically, and these cycles consist of three stages that we will learn about in the article later, and for each person Different hair growth rate. The average hair growth rate in humans can vary from 0.5 to 1.7 cm per month. Hair color depends on the melanin cells that produce melanin in the hair follicles. With age, these pigment cells die and the hair color turns gray.
Hair growth oil for a week, but it is dangerous
There are many oils that contribute to hair growth in a week, and there are many oils that help hair growth, and the most important examples of these oils are:
- Lavender oil: Lavender oil helps to increase the rate of hair growth, and one of its most important properties is that it promotes cell growth, and these oils have anti-bacterial and anti-infective properties, thus protecting the health of the scalp, and lavender oil can be placed on the scalp with a few drops, mixed with three tablespoons Apply a large amount of olive oil or coconut oil, then apply it directly to the scalp, leave it for 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with the shampoo you used. On normal days, this method can be repeated several times a week.
- Rosemary oil: If you want to thicken hair and speed up the growth process, rosemary oil is a good option because it promotes the growth of skin cells, and rosemary oil can be used by mixing a few drops with olive oil or coconut oil, and then applying it to the scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes, then wash your hair with any shampoo, and this method can be applied twice a week.
- Lemongrass oil: Dandruff on the scalp is one of the common problems that hair faces, so lemongrass oil can be used to help relieve dandruff by increasing the possibility of hair growth and prolonging for a long time, by mixing it with your daily shower shampoo or conditioner, then Rub it into your scalp for a while.
- Peppermint oil: hair goes through more than one stage during its life cycle, and one of these stages is the growth stage in which hair grows, and when using peppermint oil, it promotes hair growth and lengthening, especially during this period. It has been proven that it increases the number of hair follicles and increases their depth, which promotes hair growth. Peppermint oil can be used by mixing two drops of it with olive or coconut oil, then massaging it into the scalp and leaving it for 5 minutes, then washing it with shampoo and conditioner.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil has antibacterial and other inflammatory properties, and it helps keep hair clean as it helps open hair follicles and promotes their growth, and treats dandruff problems, and it can be applied by adding 10 drops of tea tree oil to the used shampoo or conditioner, Usually, 3 drops of it can be mixed with two tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil, left on the hair for 15 minutes, and then washed off.
- Thyme herb oil: The thyme herb oil helps re-grow hair and prevents hair loss. It has been proven effective in preventing the problem of hair loss. It can be applied by adding two drops and mixing it with two tablespoons of any other oil, then rubbing it on the scalp and leaving it for 10 minutes, then it is applied. wash it off.
- Cedarwood Oil: Cedarwood oil is believed to speed up hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing sebum production on the scalp. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help get rid of dandruff.
- Fish oil: Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and other bioactive compounds that can promote hair growth. Fish oil supplements also contain docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); Which stimulates hair growth by stimulating the proliferation of dermal papillary cells in the scalp, which helps relieve baldness problems and thinning hair, but you should consult a dermatologist before taking these supplements.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can reduce hair loss with its low protein content, it can reach the hair roots and reduce hair loss, which also allows it to reverse the negative effects of chemical products on hair and coconut oil, the oil can be used on hair By massaging two tablespoons on the scalp and leaving it for an hour or an hour and a half, then rinse it with water and a little shampoo and repeat this method twice a week.
See also: My experience with male frankincense for the face and its effectiveness in lightening the skin and removing wrinkles and melasma
Home recipes for hair extension in a week
After answering the question posed, is there an oil for hair extension in a week, but it is dangerous; It is necessary to talk about other natural ways that contribute to increasing the length of hair weekly, which are as follows:
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics that can promote hair growth and prevent hair damage. It can give hair a healthy shine and prevent hair loss. Hence, one serving of yogurt per day can be improved.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains bioactive compounds that promote healthy hair growth, significantly reduce hair loss, and help increase hair length. This method can be applied by soaking a quarter cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and then placing it on the hair. To make a paste of the soaked seeds, the paste is applied as a hair mask and left for 30-45 minutes and then washed with water. This method can be repeated once a week. .
- Onion juice: The phytochemicals present in onion juice can help stimulate hair growth. Topical application of onion juice to the scalp can stimulate hair growth in areas where baldness or thinning hair may appear. Onion juice can be obtained by grinding it in a blender. Then filter and put on the scalp for an hour, then rinse with water, and repeat this method twice a week.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that promote hair growth. The bioactive compounds in green tea can also stimulate papillary cell proliferation and promote hair growth. You can drink a cup of green tea after steeping the tea in boiling water. Water for 10 minutes, and repeat it once or twice a day.
- Egg yolk mask: Egg yolk contains peptides that can stimulate the growth of the lining of blood vessels and the growth of papillary cells in the dermis, so using an egg scalp mask can help treat hair loss, and it is made by whisking one egg yolk and then adding it on the scalp and leaving for Half an hour, then wash it with water and shampoo and repeat this method once a week.
- Henna: Henna can help treat scalp problems that cause hair loss and baldness. To use it, you need to add a little water to the right amount of organic henna to form a paste. Henna is spread over the scalp and hair and left for two hours. This method is repeated once a week.
- Scalp massage: Scalp massage is one of the cheapest ways to improve hair density, as this helps improve blood circulation. The hair is washed and massaged with light pressure with your fingertips in a circular motion over the scalp.
- Intake of vitamins: the general health of a person affects the health of the hair. Some eating disorders or poor nutrition make it impossible to grow new hair again, so blood tests are recommended to determine if there is a deficiency in any nutrient, and there are many vitamins needed for healthy hair, such as folic acid, iron and zinc. It is recommended to take nutritional supplements containing it to increase hair density.
- Biotin: There are many biotin supplements available. Biotin is a water-soluble nutrient found in many foods such as lentils and nuts, so the possibility of a biotin deficiency is small.
- Essential fatty acids: It is recommended to eat foods that contain fatty acids, or take nutritional supplements that contain them, and omega-3 fatty acids help fight inflammation. Inflammation increases the risk of premature hair loss, and omega-6 fatty acids improve skin and scalp health.
- Anti-hair loss shampoo: Many types of shampoo contain amino acids and vitamins that help treat hair loss and thinning, and it is recommended to use it daily.
- Medication with Minoxidil: Minoxidil is an over-the-counter drug that helps reduce hair loss and is applied directly to the scalp. Some side effects should be noted when using it, such as hair growth in unwanted areas such as the face and neck or scalp irritation.
- Corticosteroid medications: Corticosteroids are prescription medications used to treat hair loss caused by inflammation.
Tips for prolonging and increasing hair growth
After answering the question posed, is there an oil for hair extension in a week, but it is dangerous; It is necessary to mention some tips and instructions that help to increase the length of hair and improve its growth, as in order to get long and healthy hair that is long and healthy, you must pay attention to it a lot, and among the most important tips that help maintain the health of hair and increase its growth are the following:
- Do a daily brushing before going to sleep, as this will allow the hair’s natural oils to penetrate the hair and moisturize it naturally.
- Washing your hair helps revitalize your scalp, gives your hair vitality and helps remove the accumulated oils around the hair follicles, as the oils clog them and thus do not get the necessary nutrition for the hair, so it is recommended to wash your hair once or more. times. Only twice a week.
- After washing the hair, it is recommended to apply natural nourishing creams and oils that make the hair soft and moisturized.
- Washing hair with hot water causes it to dry out, so it is best to wash it with warm water.
- Many foods contain protein, as protein is the main component of hair, and when you supplement your hair with protein from natural food sources, it helps it grow, increase its length and maintain its vitality.
- Regular hair cutting is useful to get rid of brittle hair, allows your hair to grow again, and clipping helps it grow more evenly.
- Avoid exposing hair to high temperatures whenever possible, so don’t use irons or hair dryers.
- Massage the scalp with materials containing vitamin E, as vitamin E contains antioxidant elements and thus helps to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and gives the hair the necessary nutrition.
- Avoid using chemical products and hair care creams as they have long-term negative effects.
- Do not dye your hair with chemical dyes too often, as this leads to dryness, brittleness and poor growth.
- Hair vitamin tablets can be taken, and this helps to provide them with the materials they need to grow and continue, and give them the elements that give them vitality and freshness.
- After showering, wash the hair with cold water, as this will help strengthen the hair.
- Avoid brushing wet hair, but if necessary comb from ends to roots using a wide-tooth comb.
- Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is better for hair because it does not cause hair tangles or split ends.
See also: My experience with the Indian premium and its most important benefits for health, skin and hair
Dangers of using oils for hair growth
When using essential oils, they must be diluted with a carrier oil so that the hair can tolerate them. However, some people may experience an allergic reaction that includes itching, irritation, and swelling. An allergic reaction to a particular essential oil; The head should then be washed immediately with soap and water. People with breathing problems, dizziness and changes in consciousness should seek emergency medical attention. There are some essential oils that cause skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight, and it is preferable to use them primarily. bedtime oils Among the oils that cause sensitivity to the sun are the following:
- Bergamot oil.
- Lemon oil.
- Grapefruit oil.
- orange oil
How is a massage to increase hair length?
Scalp massage helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates blood flow to the body. You can massage your scalp with warm almond or coconut oil, which is one of the most popular home remedies for hair growth.
See also: How to dye hair at home with steps and tips for caring for it
Finally, in this article, the question was answered, is there an oil to prolong the hair in a week, but it is dangerous? The dangers of using oils for hair prolongation were also discussed, and some home recipes for hair prolongation were also discussed.