A school radio about the Prophet’s Birthday 1443, complete with paragraphs, must be prepared with care and given special care in line with the importance of the topic you are talking about, which is the Prophet’s birthday, this event after which history changed and after which the Arabs moved from the clutches of ignorance and darkness to the light of truth and knowledge that connects to God Almighty. ; Through the tolerant message of Islam that pervaded the world with its teachings. The site is keen to provide students with all relevant school radio models; That is why we will provide you in this article with a complete set of paragraphs on the Prophet’s birthday.
An introduction to a school radio about the Prophet’s birthday
With the morning breezes, and the omens of this new day, we start our school radio for this day; In it, it will discuss a very important topic, which is the day on which our Noble Prophet was born. This illiterate prophet was known for his noble morals before and after the mission.
The birth of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was a major event that passed through the history of the nation. How could he not be the best of all creation and the messengers, and he is the Prophet sent as a mercy to the worlds from God Almighty, to walk on the path of truth and righteousness, the path of monotheism, the unification of God Almighty and the testimony that there is no god but He The individual Sunday Samad. Our honorable Prophet was a role model for a nation that was born on his hands. It emerged like a fetus from darkness by marrying the light of truth and walking on its path. After him, eras of renaissance and development passed, all of which were built on Islam as a constitution with his book, the Sunnah of his Prophet and his guidance. Praise be to God, who sent us a Messenger to guide us and follow him.
See also: The topic of an expression on the Prophet’s birthday with the elements
School radio about the Prophet’s birthday
In this radio, we will include for you a set of distinct and appropriate paragraphs for the important topic that you are talking about, in addition to being paragraphs that raise in the hearts of children enthusiasm and longing to know the valuable information about the birth of his prophet and his fragrant biography that spread throughout the globe to the regulations of musk and amber, and we will start our paragraphs well Speech is the word of God Almighty.
The Noble Qur’an paragraph on the school radio
The Noble Qur’an is the word of God Almighty that He revealed to His Prophet and Beloved, the Chosen One, to convey the message and fulfill the trust. God Almighty has worshiped Muslims by reading the Noble Qur’an and commanding them to adhere to the teachings and moral machinery in it and to adopt it as a constitution and an approach. Now, let us listen to a fragrant recitation of the Holy Quran recited to us by the student so-and-so:
- بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، “وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللَّهَ شَيْئًا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِي اللَّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ”،  Great truth of God.
- Bismillah Rahman Rahim, “those ytbvn Nabi Rasool Alamo Who yjdvnh letter ndhm altvrah valanjyl yamrhm Promotion vynhahm no evil vyhl lhm altybat vyhrm maghdube alkhbays are vyz srhm valaghlal mud Kant maghdube falzyn Believers also vnsrvh vzrvh vatbva Noor Who mh guidance of co vlyk الْمُفْلِحُونَ “,  Great truth of God.
School radio talk segment
The Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – was the best teacher for people, and the best guide for mankind. With his eloquence, his sweet manners, and his fragrant biography, he pushed Muslims to abide by what he commanded them through his fragrant Sunnah filled with wisdom, sermons and instructions. Now you will pick from the orchard of prophecy a special rose that the student (so-and-so) will read to us:
- On the authority of Abu Saeed al-Khudri, on the authority of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him: “I will be the master of the children of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, and there is no pride, and in my hand is the banner of praise and no pride, and there is no prophet on that day, Adam, or anyone else except under my banner, and I am the first for whom the earth will split without pride.” 
- On the authority of Wathila bin Al-Asqa’ Al-Laithi Abu Fasilah on the authority of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him: “God chose Kenana from the sons of Ismael, and chose Quraysh from Kenana, and chose Quraysh from Qushinha and Qashin by them.” 
A morning speech to the school radio about the Prophet’s birthday
Now let’s listen to the morning’s word that the student so-and-so reads to us:
The twelfth of Rabi’ al-Awwal of the Year of the Elephant was a blessed day, for it is the day on which our Prophet and Messenger Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, was born, our teacher and our guide who, over the years, was able to take people to a path of knowledge, light, guidance and piety, a way to purify souls and bring them closer to their Creator who never He created it in vain. Rather, he created it for worship and the cultivation of the earth.
The Prophet learned from the circumstances in which he was born an orphan of the father and from his loss of his mother and grandfather who ensured him at an early age patience, forbearance, brotherhood and separating morals. The people of Mecca to him when they were building the Kaaba in the placement of the Black Stone and their confidence that his opinion was good, and he actually gave them a right direction after which the dispute ended and the tribes returned to harmony and love. This is our noble Prophet, O companions. This is the truthful and trustworthy one who commanded us to follow him. Praise be to God, who made him a prophet for us and made us followers of him.
The story of the Prophet’s birthday
Now the student (so-and-so) will tell us the story of the birth of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him:
God Almighty chose our Prophet Muhammad – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – to be one of the purest of tribes, the best of bellies, and the purest of blood. That is, he was born an orphan by the father, and his birth was on the twelfth of the month of Rabi’ al-Awwal of the Year of the Elephant, the year in which Abraha al-Ashram tried to invade Mecca and demolish the Kaaba there.
Al-Bayhaqi narrated what it means that when the seventh day of the birth of the Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – his grandfather slaughtered on his behalf and he made the supplication of the people of Quraish, and they ate from the sacrifice and asked him: What did you name it? He replied: I named him Muhammad, so they said to him: Why did you want the names of his family? He said: I wanted God to praise him in heaven and his creation on earth, and that was because of a vision he saw. For our noble Prophet, a woman from Bani Sa’d who was called Halima bint Abi Dhu’ayb was breastfed, due to the custom of the Arabs at the time, to grow up strong.
Phrases about the Prophet’s birthday
The expressions increase our longing for our Noble Prophet and love to see him in the gardens of bliss, and comfort our lonely as we ask God to grant us the company of His Noble Messenger. And now with the student so-and-so and a paragraph of phrases about the Prophet’s birthday:
- The birth of our master was an event that had a great impact on all of humanity, as it was he who moved them from the darkness of ignorance to the light of knowledge, the knowledge of God Almighty.
- Our master and our beloved, the Chosen One, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, a good human being, a wonderful husband, a tender father, a loyal friend, and a faithful messenger, deserves our emulation and gratitude.
- Every day that passes us, our hearts increase to a marketplace to see our master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, our master and our messenger who informed us and guided us to the path of truth and righteousness.
- Because God, Glory be to Him, sent him to us and commanded us to follow him and follow his guidance, and what we heard about him of good manners and good association, we will never stop following him and walking in his footsteps.
- You are our master and you are the leader, our guide and you are the teacher.
- The day of your birth is the day of hope for the birth of a new dawn from the womb of darkness, for you are the light that lit up this barren, barren desert so that we may come to the knowledge and unification of God Almighty.
Paragraph Do you know about the Prophet’s birthday?
No matter how much a person learns, he remains a minor and needs to draw from the sea of sciences and knowledge, which makes him take a luminous path towards guidance and guidance. Now let’s listen to the student (so-and-so) and the paragraph Did you know:
- Did you know that the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, was born in the Year of the Elephant, the year that Abraha Al-Ashram invaded Mecca, wanting to destroy the Kaaba.
- Did you know that the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, named Muhammad based on his grandfather’s naming of him for a vision he saw as it was reported, and he said that he wanted to be praised in the heavens and the earth.
- Did you know that Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib, the father of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, died while the Prophet was in his mother’s womb for only two months.
- Did you know that the incident of splitting the chest that happened to the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, while he was with Halima Al-Sa’diya, is one of the forerunners of prophecy?
- Did you know that the wisdom of the incident of splitting the chest is to announce the order of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, and prepare him for infallibility and revelation.
- Did you know that the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was born an orphan and lived as an orphan so that the invalidators would not have a way to instill suspicion in the hearts and delude people that the Prophet was breastfed by the infusion of prophecy from his father or grandfather.
Questions about the Prophet’s birthday for school radio
Let us now move our brains and minds in thinking to find answers to the questions that the student will ask us about the Prophet’s birthday:
- Question: When was the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, born? Answer: On the twelfth of Rabi` al-Awwal for the year of the elephant
- The question: When did Amina, the daughter of Abi Wahb, the mother of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, die? Answer: When he was six
- Question: Who sponsored the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, after the death of his mother? Answer: His grandfather Abd al-Muttalib
- Question: Who sponsored the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, after the death of his grandfather Abdul Muttalib? Answer: His uncle Abu Talib
- Question: How was Abu Talib’s treatment of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace?
- The question: Did Abu Talib, the uncle of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace? The answer: No, he did not
- Question: Why was the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, sent to the desert to breastfeed? Answer: This is what the Arabs used to do at the time.
- The question: Who is the nurse of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace? Answer: Mrs. Halima Al-Saadiyeh
- Question: Where did the incident of splitting the chest occur with the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace? Answer: He is with Mrs. Halima
- Question: What is the change that occurred in the homes of Mrs. Halima at the time when she was breastfeeding the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him? The answer: God Almighty blessed her pastures, so they bred and sprouted after they were barren and barren.
Read also: Questions and answers on the biography of the Prophet for children
Poetry about the Prophet’s birthday
Poetry, if directed in the path of truth, is all good, but if it is used to write obscene speech and is accompanied by evil, it is reprehensible, and the righteous Muslim is the one who makes his poetry a way to tell the truth and show it among people, so our honorable Prophet took a poet, Hassan bin Thabit. Now let us listen to distinct verses of poetry about the Prophet’s birthday that the student (so-and-so) who is listening to him recites to us:
How did the prophets ascend your ascension to the sky *** O heaven, it was not covered by a sky, they were not equal to you in your highness, and they have come *** to you without them and Sana, but they represented your attributes to us all *** You are the most preferred of the water *** Your light The lights are for you the same sciences from the world of the unseen *** and from them to Adam the names are still in the pronouns of the universe *** See you mothers fathers *** A period of time has passed from the messengers *** except by the people of you with the people of the ages Alia and then looked for the presence of you *** cream of the cream ratios are calculated his ancestors are generous Ela Bhlah *** their stars Gemini preferably imitated pottery contract Sadd *** you are the orphan Alasme visage and you like the sun *** glittery resulted from the night papain night which was born I have *** There is joy in his day and prosperity, and the news of the phones rolled in that *** the Mustafa was born, and the right of bliss, and the Iwan of Khosrau was called.
See also: The poems of the Prophet’s birthday are written
A prayer for the Prophet’s birthday for the school radio
Supplication is one of the best acts of worship and one of the things that make a person close to his Lord, who hears and responds to him. Now let’s listen to the supplication and the student (so-and-so):
- Oh God, our Lord, we invite you to gather us with our master Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, in the gardens of bliss, and to grant us the honor of his company and the company of the good companions in the gardens of bliss.
- Oh Lord, make us strong in religion and belief, to follow the path of our Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, and draw inspiration from the revelation of prophecy, so that we may be a light that walks on the earth, illuminating the path of truth and guidance.
- Oh God, we ask you for a drink from the hands of our honorable Messenger, after which we will never be thirsty.
- Oh God, inspire us and inspire all Muslims on the path of truth and piety.
- Oh God, we ask you to bless our master Muhammad and the family of our master Muhammad as you prayed to our master Ibrahim and the family of our master Ibrahim, and bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you blessed Abraham and the family of Abraham, to the worlds, you are praiseworthy and glorious.
- Oh God, praise be to you, good and blessed praise, as it should be to the glory of your face and the greatness of your power. Amen.
See also: A word about the Prophet’s birthday for school radio
The conclusion of a school radio about the Prophet’s birthday
Although talking about the Noble Messenger makes us feel sad for his absence – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – from us, our school radio has come to an end, but before we bid you farewell, we want to remind you of the importance of following the Prophet, may the prayers and peace of my Lord be upon him, so that we and you have the honor of meeting him and talking with him in Paradise of bliss, by the permission of God Almighty, for He is our Prophet and parameters were monitored who had our eyes to see and took us to the path of truth and Islam to be the righteous servants of God. And now we bid you farewell, hoping to see you tomorrow, God willing.
See also: Phrases about the Prophet’s birthday 2021
At the end of this article, we have listed to you a school radio about the Noble Prophet’s birthday 1443 with complete paragraphs that you can benefit from so that the morning gathering is fraught with important information about the best of creation, our Master Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him.