How to make lotus cake with pictures, as it is considered one of the favorite and delicious sweets that it is preferred to eat a lot, as it is preferable to eat it early in the morning with your favorite drink, for this we show you a set of recipes to harm the lotus cake, and we also show you ways to prepare lotus cheesecake in the shortest time and with minimal effort .
Quick and distinguished recipes for preparing lotus cake
First: An easy and delicious way to prepare lotus cake:
Lotus Cake Ingredients:
- Six large cups of well-sifted white flour.
- Eight large eggs.
- Six small spoons of baking powder.
- Three large cups of white coarse sugar (not ground).
- Two tablespoons of vanilla powder or liquid, as desired.
- A small spoonful of bicarbonate of soda.
- Two large cups of liquid whole milk.
- Two large cups of soft butter.
- Two envelopes of lotus biscuits.
- A quarter cup of a large size of finely crushed lotus biscuits.
- Two tablespoons of raw cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Two tablespoons of finely ground cinnamon powder.
- Eight tablespoons of brown sugar, not ground (coarse).
- Four tablespoons of soft butter.
- Eight tablespoons of a large size of caramel sauce.
- A large cup of nuts, coarsely chopped.
- A large cup of small chocolate pieces.
How to prepare:
Preparation of the lotus cake dough:
- Prepare a medium and deep bowl to prepare the dry ingredients.
- Add to the bowl the: white flour, sifted well, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, stir all the ingredients together using the wooden spoon until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Prepare a deep bowl to prepare the mixture of liquid ingredients.
- Add the soft butter to the bowl, beat the butter with the hand mixer for a sufficient period of no less than five minutes approximately, through the hand mixer, on a high speed, or until the creamy texture of the butter is obtained.
- Add to the creamy butter the white coarse sugar, beat the sugar with the butter quickly enough for a long time until the sugar dissolves well in the butter, then gradually add to the sugar and butter mixture the eggs, one by one while continuing to beat at high speed, continue to beat the eggs with the butter and sugar mixture for a long enough time Until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Then gradually add the liquid milk and vanilla to the bowl, and continue to beat on high speed for all the ingredients until you get a dough of a well-homogeneous consistency.
- Start by adding the flour mixture to the liquid ingredients mixture that was prepared with the electric mixer, taking into account gently pouring the dry ingredients mixture with rapid and continuous stirring of all the ingredients until a cohesive dough is obtained.
Preparing the filling mixture:
- Prepare a deep bowl suitable for preparing the filling mixture.
- Add the soft butter to the bowl, beat the butter quickly and well with a hand mixer, until you get a creamy texture for the butter, then add the brown sugar to the creamy liquid butter.
- Keep whisking long enough for the brown sugar to melt and the brown sugar to blend well with the butter, then add the biscuits after breaking them into small pieces by hand.
- Keep whisking all the ingredients quickly until the small biscuit pieces are mixed with the butter and sugar mixture, then add the raw cocoa powder, the fine powdered cinnamon.
- Stir all ingredients well until they are completely mixed.
Lotus Cake Bread:
- Prepare an oven tray suitable for preparing the lotus cake.
- Add an appropriate amount of butter to the tray, distributing it well in the tray, then add to the tray half the amount of dough that was prepared in advance, so that the dough is distributed well and evenly in the tray.
- Then add the filling mixture over the first layer of dough, so that it is distributed and spread well over the first layer of dough.
- Finally, add the remaining amount of dough on top of the filling layer, taking care to distribute it well over the filling layer.
- Heat the oven well at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius for about a quarter of an hour before entering the lotus cake tray in the oven.
- Insert the lotus cake tray into the hot oven at the same temperature, leave the tray in the oven for a long time until it is cooked and leveled well, for a period of not less than forty minutes approximately.
- He warns against opening the oven door before thirty minutes have passed before the lotus cake tray enters the oven, because opening the oven door on it before that period has passed leads to its decline.
- You can test the maturity of the lotus cake by placing a thin stick in the middle of the cake. If it comes out dry, this indicates the completion of the cake’s maturity and immediately comes out of the oven, and if it does not come out dry, leave the lotus cake tray for a few minutes until it is complete.
- Take out the lotus cake tray from the hot oven after making sure of its maturity, and leave it aside for a long time until it cools completely.
Decorating and serving lotus cake:
- Start decorating the lotus cake after making sure that it cools well, by adding caramel sauce on its surface in an orderly manner.
- Then sprinkle an appropriate amount of your favorite ground nuts, so that the nuts are well distributed over the surface.
- Then add to the layer of nuts and crushed lotus biscuits well, taking into account its distribution well.
- Finally, add the small chocolate pieces to the lotus cake.
- You can put the lotus cake tray in the refrigerator for a sufficient period of not less than ninety minutes so that it sticks well.
- Take out the lotus cake tray from the refrigerator, and prepare suitable serving dishes to serve.
- Cut the lotus cake into suitable pieces, and put them in the dishes.
- Serve the lotus cake cold with your favorite hot or cold drink.
Second: How to make cold lotus cheesecake:
Cold Lotus Cheesecake Ingredients:
- Three large cups of lotus biscuits, taking care to grind them finely.
- Eight tablespoons of liquid butter (well melted).
- A large cup of cream with a thick and cohesive texture.
- Three tablespoons of finely ground white sugar (fine powder).
- A large size cup of completely ground white sugar.
- 100 grams of cream cheese.
- Two tablespoons of vanilla powder.
- Half a large cup of caramel sauce with a firm and thick texture.
How to prepare:
First layer preparation:
- Prepare a deep bowl suitable for preparing the first layer of lotus cheesecake.
- Add the butter to the bowl, then add the finely crushed lotus biscuits to the butter. Beat the biscuits with the butter on high speed with the electric mixer, for a period of at least five minutes, so that the butter mixes with the biscuits well.
- Prepare a suitable mold for making lotus cheesecake, add the mixture of butter and biscuits to the mold so that it is evenly distributed in the mold.
- Put the mold in the refrigerator long enough for the first layer (the biscuit and butter layer) to firm up well.
Preparation of the second layer:
- Prepare a suitable and deep bowl to prepare the second layer of the lotus cheesecake.
- Add to the bowl the cream with a cohesive texture, then beat the cream using the hand mixer on a high speed for a sufficient period of about seven to ten minutes, or until you get a cream of dense texture, and until its volume increases well.
- Then add to the whipped cream the finely ground white sugar gradually, while continuing the rapid whisking for a sufficient period until the sugar mixes and dissolves completely with the cream, and until you obtain a cohesive texture for the cream.
- Prepare another deep bowl, add to the bowl the cream cheese, then start beating it on medium speed through the electric mixer for four minutes, then gradually add the fine white sugar and vanilla while continuing to beat on a medium speed for about five minutes or until all the ingredients are well mixed. .
- Gradually add the cream mixture to the cheese mixture, while continuing to beat on high speed for an additional five minutes, until you get a well-coherent and homogeneous mixture.
- Take out the mold from the refrigerator, then start adding the second layer of the cream and cheese mixture with regular and even thanks to the mold, taking into account that the first layer (the biscuit and butter layer) is covered well.
Preparing the caramel sauce:
- Put the caramel in a bowl suitable for the microwave.
- Microwave the caramel sauce bowl over medium heat for thirty seconds, until it melts well, so it can be easily distributed on the lotus cheesecake mold.
- Pour the caramel gently and evenly over the second layer, taking care to distribute it and spread it well so that it covers the second layer (the cream and cheese mixture) completely.
Introducing the Lotus Cheesecake:
- Put the mold again in the refrigerator, and leave it for a period of not less than one hundred and eighty minutes, so that the lotus cheesecake cools well, and the caramel sauce and all the layers are completely firm.
- Take out the lotus cheesecake mold from the refrigerator, and start cutting it into suitable pieces, and place them on suitable plates for serving.
- Serve the lotus cheesecake cold with your favorite hot drink, and it can also be served with your cold or iced drink.
Third: How to make lotus cheesecake desserts in the oven:
Ingredients for making lotus cheesecake in the oven:
- Six large cups of crushed lotus biscuits.
- Two sticks of soft butter, medium size.
- Two tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Four tablespoons of a large volume of liquid whole milk.
- Four large cups of full-fat yogurt.
- Two medium-sized packages of cream cheese (Kiri).
- Four large eggs.
- Two large cups of dry milk.
- 1 large cup of white coarse sugar (not ground)
- Two tablespoons of a small size of fast-dissolving Nescafe.
The third layer (caramel sauce):
- 1 large cup of white coarse sugar (not ground)
- Six tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Half a stick of soft butter.
- Half a large size cup of finely crushed lotus biscuits to be used as a lotus cheesecake decoration.
How to prepare:
First layer processing:
- Prepare a suitable container for preparing the first layer of the lotus cheesecake dessert.
- Add to the bowl two butter fingers, and beat the butter well through the electric mixer on medium speed, continuing to beat until the butter becomes liquid and creamy.
- Add to the whipped butter the fresh cream, and continue to beat for about five minutes until the cream is well blended with the butter.
- Then add the crushed biscuits to the butter and cream mixture, continuing to whisk all the ingredients together until they are well mixed together.
- Finally, add the liquid whole milk gradually to all the ingredients, while continuing to beat for a sufficient period until you get a homogeneous and cohesive mixture well.
- Prepare a suitable oven tray or a suitable mold to prepare the lotus cheesecake dessert.
- Spread the first layer evenly with the mold, then put the mold in the refrigerator for enough time so that the first layer sticks well.
Preparation of the second layer:
- Add the four eggs in a suitable bowl, then start beating the eggs through the electric mixer on high speed for five minutes.
- Add to the beaten eggs the white coarse sugar, continue to beat on high speed until the sugar dissolves completely and mixes with the eggs well.
- Then add the dry milk to the beaten eggs and sugar mixture, continue to whisk quickly all the ingredients until they are all mixed with each other.
- Then gradually add the yogurt to the bowl, while continuing to beat on high speed, until the yogurt mixes well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, add the Nescafe, and mix all the ingredients of the second layer for about three minutes until you get a homogeneous mixture of ingredients, and a coherent texture.
- Take out the mold for the first layer from the refrigerator, then start adding the second layer regularly on top of the first layer, taking into account the second layer well over the first layer.
Baking lotus cheesecake mold:
- Preheat the oven well at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius for about ten minutes.
- Insert the hot oven lotus cheesecake mold, and leave it in the oven for a sufficient period of about a quarter to a third of an hour, until it is fully ripe, so that the lotus cheesecake sweets stick well.
- The lotus cheesecake dessert mold comes out of the oven after making sure that the lotus cheesecake has matured well, and you can test the maturity of the dessert by placing a thin stick in the middle of the mold. In the oven a little.
- Leave the lotus cheesecake cake aside to cool completely.
- Prepare a deep, non-stick frying pan to prepare the caramel.
- Add to the pan the white coarse sugar, put the pan on a low heat, stirring the sugar well continuously in the pan until the sugar changes color, becomes caramelized and dissolves.
- Add to the caramelized sugar the fresh cream, stir the cream with the caramelized sugar for about three minutes, or until the caramelized sugar and the cream are well mixed.
- Then add to the mixture of cream, caramelized sugar and butter, and continue to stir well all the ingredients until they mix with each other, and boil well, and you get the desired texture for the caramel.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and start gently pouring the caramel over the surface of the lotus cheesecake pan.
- Distribute the caramel well and evenly, then spread over the caramel layer an appropriate amount of finely chopped biscuits.
Introducing the lotus cheesecake dessert:
- Insert the lotus cheesecake mold into the refrigerator, and leave it in the refrigerator for a sufficient period of no less than two hundred minutes approximately, so that the caramel sauce sticks well.
- Prepare serving plates suitable for serving lotus cheesecake desserts, cut the mold into medium-sized pieces and place them on serving plates.
- Catch cold lotus cheesecake desserts with a cup of coffee, or with a cup of tea, or with a cup of Nescafe or cappuccino, and it can be served with a glass of iced natural juice.